9.4.05

I know you called / I know you hung up my line / star 69

our mild-mannered protagonist was doing a bit of spring cleaning this afternoon when he got a call from the same prank callers as before. only this time they knew my name and address. creeee-py.

luckily, this time there was no talk of killing me, just idle chit chat that I owed the bank a few thousand dollars (though they couldn't tell me which bank). Amused, I went with it and tried to get as much info from them as possible. Turns out there are two of them (it's no fun to prank with one, naturally). Their names are (supposedly) Jasmine and Ashley and they are sisters. In fact, I found out Ashley's birthday is this Monday! They say they're 17 and 19 respectively, but I'm guessing 11 or 12. Anyways, since I apparently owe the bank some money, Ashley wants to be my lawyer and represent me. Hmm. Oh--and they said they're going to come over and clean my house (that'd be nice).


probably I should have just hung up--they may keep calling back because I'm an interesting prank-ee. ah well, I used to do it way back in the day, too. kids. can't live with 'em, can't get them to actually clean your house...

1 Comments:

Blogger David Chin said...

that's hilarious. i've never gotten any prank callers to even offer to clean house. the closest was this guy who kept calling asking me about my penis and offering blowjobs. :/ maybe you can get them to come back in winter and shovel your walk or something. somehow that seems a little less creepy than cleaning house.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home