I tell ya, if you stop drinking coffee for a few days a single cup will go a LOT further than it normally does. It's like re-discovering an old friend. God bless caffeine and the many ways it makes my report writing go faster.
man. even coffee doesn't keep me awake, now. i find i need a big dose of nicotine, as well. :/ i'd quit tobacco except that i have to crank this dissertation out in a week and a half.
3 Comments:
thanks.
"I wear black on the outside / because black is how I feel on the inside" - the Smiths
actually, I think the black is *easier* on the eyes.
man. even coffee doesn't keep me awake, now. i find i need a big dose of nicotine, as well. :/ i'd quit tobacco except that i have to crank this dissertation out in a week and a half.
just stay away from speed. didn't you see that episode of Family Ties where Alex gets addicted?
Post a Comment
<< Home