Action / I got so much to give
okay, one beauty of having a webpage is seeing how people find your site when using a search engine. Recently, somebody in the UK searched google for:
"I like the nightlife" "I love to boogie" lyrics
which, in fact, are slightly incorrect lyrics to the well-known Alicia Bridges song "I Love the Nightlife (Disco 'Round)" (see correct lyrics here). But! thanks to my getting the lyrics wrong in a post, and this person getting them wrong in exactly the same way, if you search for the above lyrics my site is the only one that comes up! Brilliant!!!
I can only imagine the disappointment that one would feel when humming this song in their head, trying to find the lyrics, and coming up with this site instead. Qu'elle horreur!
"I like the nightlife" "I love to boogie" lyrics
which, in fact, are slightly incorrect lyrics to the well-known Alicia Bridges song "I Love the Nightlife (Disco 'Round)" (see correct lyrics here). But! thanks to my getting the lyrics wrong in a post, and this person getting them wrong in exactly the same way, if you search for the above lyrics my site is the only one that comes up! Brilliant!!!
I can only imagine the disappointment that one would feel when humming this song in their head, trying to find the lyrics, and coming up with this site instead. Qu'elle horreur!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home