you sound like a hillbilly--we want folk singers here
for the love of.....I've gotta start practicing guitar more. I was playing in church tonight and it was all I could do to hold it together. during one whole song my pick was twisting in my hand and threatening to leap into the first row and jab someone's eye out. anyone for a capella? don't get me wrong, I love playing, but whoa.
more. practice. now.
scatterbrain city here...sorry. going in to work at 5am can do that to a fella. doing it again tomorrow to continue blasting pink noise at cars. anyone have any other requests? Something with a good beat that I can dance to? "Billie Jean" anyone? (love that bass line)
on an unrelated note, the midnight prank callers who threatened to kill me did not follow through on their threats. that's always comforting.
more. practice. now.
scatterbrain city here...sorry. going in to work at 5am can do that to a fella. doing it again tomorrow to continue blasting pink noise at cars. anyone have any other requests? Something with a good beat that I can dance to? "Billie Jean" anyone? (love that bass line)
on an unrelated note, the midnight prank callers who threatened to kill me did not follow through on their threats. that's always comforting.



1 Comments:
don't forget i still have the celebration cigars we were going to smoke... :) plus, i found a couple of good cheap cigars ($2.50 and $3.50 -- Flor de Farach, and Cusano Corojo). i think i've become a nicotine junkie...
not that this is at all related to your post. except... hillbilly, south, tobacco plantations.
Post a Comment
<< Home