low concept mathematics
statistics from the document I just finished writing:
23,443 characters / 4,628 words = 5.1 char/word == opaque, snore-inducing technical report
but I promise there are a lot of pretty pictures, too. and to think that I used to chafe at the idea of writing 500 word essays in the 8th grade!
23,443 characters / 4,628 words = 5.1 char/word == opaque, snore-inducing technical report
but I promise there are a lot of pretty pictures, too. and to think that I used to chafe at the idea of writing 500 word essays in the 8th grade!



2 Comments:
heh. i just did a word count on my dissertation LaTeX source (so the numbers are a bit bloated. anyway, >160 pages, 163815 chars, 21007 words => 7.8 chars/word. all that studying for the SAT really paid off.
...and that's just the abstract!
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home