It's the Joint
I do love my job. My task this morning was setting up 2000 Watts worth of speakers in our big garage area to do some acoustic testing. Naturally, I had to test the system out, just to make sure it was working. I was going to use Chuck Berry, because it's classic and my CD starts out with "Maybellene," but then my co-worker suggested that I play something with some low end to test the subs. Ah! perfect. Paul's Boutique it is. We had a little dance party going, it was pretty sweet.
For the record, the Crown CE 2000 amps are way more power than we need, and combined with the Community CSX-52 speakers and CSX-40 subs this system is LOUD.
PLUS I'm only working a half day today, then I'm driving down to Columbus to visit family for the weekend. A perfect day for a drive too--mid 50s and partly cloudy. What a day! Have a good weekend, y'all.
For the record, the Crown CE 2000 amps are way more power than we need, and combined with the Community CSX-52 speakers and CSX-40 subs this system is LOUD.
PLUS I'm only working a half day today, then I'm driving down to Columbus to visit family for the weekend. A perfect day for a drive too--mid 50s and partly cloudy. What a day! Have a good weekend, y'all.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home