random bits cobbled together by j-dub
how did you get to that wiki page? did you google infinity+1?
ah, the strange paths of wikipedia.I looked up "hear, hear" which had a link to "+1" which had a link to "infinity+1" which is just funny.and that is why wikipedia is simultaneously the best and worst thing to happen to the internet (for me).
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Que Sera Sera
Osmium
Terroni
Churlita
Headboard Hankies
Monkey Boy
Rock|N|Roll|Science
Slimbolala
and the sadly somewhat defunct:
Fatefully Flawed
Three Sentence Dreams
Black Sparrow
Alex
Anoukshuk
Our Lady of the Lakes
Where are Gene and Kendra?
2 Comments:
how did you get to that wiki page? did you google infinity+1?
ah, the strange paths of wikipedia.
I looked up "hear, hear" which had a link to "+1" which had a link to "infinity+1" which is just funny.
and that is why wikipedia is simultaneously the best and worst thing to happen to the internet (for me).
Post a Comment
<< Home