13.8.08

schoolin'

hi! I'm at school. I've got my backpack and my lunchbox and a Hi-C drink box for later, just so I don't get all crabbylowbloodsugar in the afternoon. It took me ten minutes to find out where to turn in a book, but that's okay--I've somehow managed to retain my reading skills over the past seven years since my last class. I can't say the same for complex mathematics, but time will tell.

Now if one of these fine youngsters would show me how to use the on-line journal searching I'd be all set. Since the youngsters are still away for the summer and the library is all but dead, I suppose I'll make that my personal goal for the morning. It's good to start small.

7 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

Happy first day of school!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Terroni said...

What Alissa said!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Churlita said...

Did you look both ways before crossing the street? Did you bring an extra dollar or two for the school bully?

1:28 PM  
Blogger Terroni said...

right now, i'd give my left arm to be back in detroit hanging out with you, katie, alissa, and evan.

(see latest post for further explanation).

my left arm, i tell you.

sos.
help.
send liberals.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Terroni said...

never mind that part about the latest post...you'll just have to trust me.

7:11 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

I have to admit: I read the feed before it was taken down, so I feel for you.

as it is, we're in a tiny liberal bastion of the upper peninsula, where katie's bff's mom has an obama sticker on her car, newly named the Hopemobile.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Terroni said...

as it turns out, obama gear is offering us all a little much-needed hope tonight.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home