mario kart and red wine
hi! apparently, one day of schooley research was enough. We escaped to the upper peninsula of michigan for a few days, filling ourselves with monk-crafted jam and finnish pancakes. Immediately onto chicago. Mike and I have ridden bikes all over town, gotten burnt at the beach and eaten a multitude of forms of shredded meat. I've discovered that, on bicycle, chicago smells like chocolate and hot dogs. It's a fascinating combination.
tomorrow I take the train back. Godspeed, Amtrak. May you not be endlessly delayed. Friday, Katie and I head to Toronto. She's been working far to hard this summer. It's time for some R&R at a B&B with some M&Ms. Just kidding about the M&Ms. Or am I?
tomorrow I take the train back. Godspeed, Amtrak. May you not be endlessly delayed. Friday, Katie and I head to Toronto. She's been working far to hard this summer. It's time for some R&R at a B&B with some M&Ms. Just kidding about the M&Ms. Or am I?



2 Comments:
I can't even spell R&R without M&Ms.
hope you two have had a fabulous rest.
Post a Comment
<< Home