12.8.08

and I don't worry / Lord, I'm sittin' on top of the world

Hi, it's me. Sorry I haven't written back sooner--I've been busy being unemployed. It's a blistering regimen of cycling in the morning and then watching streaming videos of the Olympics in the afternoon. This afternoon was the BMX trials and women's weightlifting.

Six years on the job and it's amazing how quickly one (read: I) can regress. Have I worn socks in the past four days? Yes, I suppose I have, but rarely. If it weren't for Katie I'd probably be slowly growing a beard.

Well, I'd better get back to the grind. Boss is breathing down my neck, and by boss I mean Sam Adams. He's a brutal taskmaster.

cheers,
J.William

ps--remind me of this in about two months when I'm swimming in the mad seas of engineering classes again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Sigh. You make unemployment s0und so attractive.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Terroni said...

tell Sam that I said hi.
and that I miss him.

2:48 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

the glow of unemployment lasts at least until the final paycheck arrives.

As for Mr. Adams: he'll wait for you, T. He'll wait as long as necessary.

side note: why aren't any drinks/brands of alcohol named after women? What the shit?

Clearly, Amelia Earhart deserves her own beer. Or whiskey. BAD. ASS.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home