6.5.08

just alice falling down a deepening hole

(inspired by Que Sera Sera, written by Heather)

If you could read Hungarian, you'd be blushing right now. Luckily, most can't (including myself). This is fortunate because it's tough to wash off completely.


cinco de mayo - liz phair

3 Comments:

Blogger Terroni said...

I'm working with a Hungarian resident. Maybe I'll show him your hands tomorrow and see if he blushes.

He thinks I have a crush on him because I told him I liked his watch. Apparently, "I like your watch" means "I want to lick you" in Hungarian.

I just want to lick the watch.

8:06 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

Hmm....look out, he may see this as a deepening of your "relationship". If he says "the top one is me" -- look out!

and if he says "the bottom one is you" -- file a sexual harassment claim.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Ms Heather said...

oh awesome! i just saw this now.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home