12.4.08

there will be noise; there will be glad

remember the home sale? Yeah, almost two years and still going. In that time, I've come to the realization that: (1) I'm not going to nearly get out what I paid for it, and (2) real estate is for suckers. It's amazing how trapped you can feel when you realize you can't move; you can't leave. But I know there are thousands of others who are losing their houses to foreclosure, so I'm thankful I'm not in that position.

That said, as of this weekend the house is officially on The List. I'm still sorta selling by owner, 'cause I don't have a realtor representing me, but now the realtors can find me. Here's to home sales in 2008 -- may we be in Ann Arbor before the fall!


vito's ordination song - sufjan stevens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home