ugly is the new beautiful
this is what I would want to do the next time I'm in new york, if it hadn't already been done. It's one of the most beautiful things I've seen in ages.
(as borrowed from alex's site)
So that leaves me with my (and k's) plan to strategically post little "consume less" stickers in appropriate places, e.g., paper towel dispensers, fast food restaurants, and (just maybe) Neiman Marcus. It's a step up from my last trip, where I left free NYC Transit condoms at pay phones and under people's windshield wipers. Hey--you never know when one will come in handy. Emergency tourniquet! Snug-fitting rain hat! And a million other uses.
(as borrowed from alex's site)
So that leaves me with my (and k's) plan to strategically post little "consume less" stickers in appropriate places, e.g., paper towel dispensers, fast food restaurants, and (just maybe) Neiman Marcus. It's a step up from my last trip, where I left free NYC Transit condoms at pay phones and under people's windshield wipers. Hey--you never know when one will come in handy. Emergency tourniquet! Snug-fitting rain hat! And a million other uses.



3 Comments:
i think i want to live there.
That was so much better than watching ads.
yes and yes. Apparently the guy behind this project gives instructions on how to make one of these. Good for parties, I imagine.
Post a Comment
<< Home