7.9.07

soon you will know that you are sane

I'm sensing monumental ripples and folds in the fabric of my universe today. Like that sizzle of electricity, that scent of ozone and crackling humidity before a thunderstorm. My senses are heightened; adrenal glands poised for action.

In Josh's "overlapping tubes of life" metaphor, I'm at a mainline. Dozens of pipes flowing in and out: the nexus. Water is crashing in on all sides; outflows pulling at my legs and threatening to yank me off my feet. Do I plunge chestfirst into the torrent or hold fast to my footing until it drains away to the usual steady flow?

Action. Action! So often my body is devoid of the energy to act boldly. But right now I am tensed with anticipation; quivering like a pulled bowstring. Will I spring? Will I catch something? What will it be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home