27.8.07

monday, monday. can't trust that day.

I'm beginning to feel like I've got the plague. Not in the ring-around-the-rosie, bring out yer dead sense, but the acoustics engineer in my group just told me she's taking another job. Breaking up with us! Couple that with my on-going efforts to fill the materials researcher position in my group and I'm feeling a bit rejected. Sigh. I feel like we're quite attractive, even as we get on in years. I like to think we're caring and with a good sense of humor; we like zen gardens and international travel. What's not to like?

I wish it was sunday. Actually wednesday would do; we're going to the zoo, and I haven't been in YEARS. There's something about seeing polar bears lollygagging on ice packs in the middle of summer to set your mind at ease.
"who needs a drink?" - rob, high fidelity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home