27.8.07

I need you so much closer

college-town math:

1 apartment with unnecessary furniture + craigslist + 1 weekend = 1 empty apartment + $500

not a bad weekend, all in. We also discovered that between the two of us we have five bikes, which is far too many to move at once. Two of these are on the craigslist chopping block. Also: moving a loveseat* to our basement required removing three doors, two light fixtures and a banister. We immediately decided it will be sold with the house.


*katie says it's too big and unfashionable to be a loveseat. she calls it a couch. I say it has only two sitting cushions and therefore the middle person would be in the cushion earthquake, hence: loveseat. But I have to kind of agree with her: don't you think a loveseat should be defined as a couch that's small enough to force you to be physically contacting the person next to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home