17.8.07

car parts, bottles, and cutlery

other shorts from our nyc trip (because there was too much to remember at once).

- Bri, way late in the night after some serious discussions: "I'm standing naked in a pool in my backyard in brooklyn!" It was truly a Ray moment.

- By lovely coincidence, the daily Achewood on Brian's actual birthday featured Ray.

- I've heard many women talk about their love for their gay best friend, but for me it's my best friend's boyfriend who took me to H&M and outfitted me with a hott new wardrobe. Imagine! button-down shirts that don't billow and flap in the wind. Ricardo, Katie thanks you deeply.

- Hanging around Bri for the weekend makes Katie and I both swear more. A fuckofalot more. It only becomes a problem when suddenly there are a lot of children around. Sorry, kids.

- NYC bus drivers are assholes. This is not a surprise to anyone, but I had my first real experience. Yay experience!

- Katie writes better than I do (also not a surprise to anyone).

- Cab drivers don't always know how to get from Queens to Brooklyn. Amazing. (or is it?)

- The world is full of people you wish you could hang out with more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

that's ok, you take better pictures.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home