17.9.07
Previous Posts
- tales from the land of the rising sun
- caution to the wind
- your head will collapse and there's nothing in it
- it's so unlike you to be blue
- soon you will know that you are sane
- it took me four days to hitchhike from saginaw
- i've never done good things; i've never done bad t...
- we are north american scum
- monday, monday. can't trust that day.
- I need you so much closer
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:




5 Comments:
a GHOST child.
...And makes him squeeze his cheeks together.
haha...evan, that's exactly what I thought when I saw it again this morning.
and he's a trembling little ghost child with squeezycheeks.
That is too funny. The caption makes it all the better, will you make me a t-shirt with the photo and caption?
I'll get mike and noah right on that one.
Post a Comment
<< Home