15.9.07

caution to the wind

without the proper knowledge of who is actually reading this, things may get a little quiet around here for a while.

see, I broke cardinal rule #1. Anything else can be under the guise of semi-anonymity. Feelings can be uncovered completely. But once that thin veil is lifted, self-censorship begins.

I've nothing more to say write now. I have to pack.

4 Comments:

Blogger Terroni said...

I appreciated the shout out in your momentary lapse of blogging judgment.

Happy packing, J. I look forward to hearing about how pasta tasted by pasta tastes by human.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Churlita said...

I break your cardinal rule almost every week. I don't think I have any cardinal rules. I probably should, though.

8:29 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

from here on out i'm totally moving into the banal life observation arena, a la seinfeld.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah Brown said...

You put the blood in the water, you can't take it away. The natives get restless.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home