18.9.07

the innocent sleep dreamlessly

my bizarre dream* last night, as told in comic book form.



Don't Mess With Death by j.william.jetlagbrain


I bet you never knew that Death made a little cash on the side as a boat mechanic. I also find it funny that I draw myself uncharacteristically tall and with wildly varying hair.

(special thanks to the little notepad by the hotel bed for helping me remember this one)



* melatonin is my little sleep-friend for jetlag, with the curious side-effect bonus of causing vivid dreams.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Man, death really has raised the price from the two pennies he used to charge...

Better keep that in mind.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny how you marked out "stiffing" and put in "screwing". In the context of the Grim Reaper's price, wouldn't "stiff" be a better fit? :)

9:50 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

good point. I think my brain was struggling to recall what happened in the dream. Maybe my dream-mind is more clever with the puns than my waking-mind?

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home