11.11.05
Previous Posts
- cease to resist giving my goodbye
- sound collage fun @ work
- I swear to moses, the dice weren't loaded
- your father smelt of elderberries
- looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately
- reasons to not start drinking again: #3
- phase one, in which doris gets her oats
- reasons to not start drinking again: #2
- half of the time we're gone but we don't know where
- sloth: one of the 7 deadlies
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:



1 Comments:
Also worth checking out, Natalie Dee's friend Drew, who draws toothpaste for dinner, and was responsible for the Lego Porn floating around the web a few years ago.
I've killed a spider with an egg sac before. In the bathroom in my mom's house at like 4am. NOT COOL.
Post a Comment
<< Home