28.10.05

reasons to not start drinking again: #2

so I don't sing karaoke with complete strangers.


I think we were singing "Hey Jude" and hitting the na-na-nas at this point. Oddly enough, the guy's name was John as well. Maybe it's a John-thing.

Reason #1

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks like you're on the "na-na-na's" but i'm not sure where the girl in front is.

5:00 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

I think she's asking the photographer, "Who the hell brought this guy?"

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't mean to leave my name off the first comment on this entry, but admitedly, 'twas me who said it. or more appropriately, wrote it.

8:14 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

well then, perhaps you were the photographer and she's asking you, "Why the hell did you bring this guy?"

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i say BECAUSE HE ROCKS AT KARAOKE, SKANK!

9:36 AM  
Blogger j-dub said...

I can't believe you just said "skank." that is soooo 1987.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home