looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately
yesterday at work I had a truly Office Space moment. Not in that hate-your-job sort of way; more along the lines of The Two Bobs. I was one of a few people at work called in to answer questions for an HR woman who had come in from the head office. I think the Office Space moment occurred when she asked the questions:
"How would you say you spend most of your time in a given day?"and
"Hypothetically, if someone were to replace you, what kind of qualifications would you think they should have?" (!!!!)hmm...I have been sliding in a little later than normal recently and perhaps spending an inordinate amount of time editing and manipulating sound files that have nothing to do with work. I would have been more alarmed except that we had been warned of her coming beforehand, and apparently she came so that they can do some sort of salary benchmarking with similar positions in other companies. At the same time, my senses are somewhat heightened right now just in case they try to move me to the basement or take my red headphones. You won't take me alive. I have cat-like speed and reflexes.



2 Comments:
in lieu of this entry and your current situation, is work the best place to be posting your blog?
just make sure you have enough pieces of flair on.
Hide your Swingline stapler - STAT!
Post a Comment
<< Home