reasons to not start drinking again: #3
a bit late, but in honor of halloween I present this reason:
So I Don't Dance Like A Fool At Parties

this was from two years ago; my best costume since the year I went as a sorority girl. It may be hard to tell from this angle, but I went as Duffman. Yes, those are full cans of beer attached to a belt around my waist. Someone else at the party went as Marge, and apparently by this point I had acquired her wig. my friend J went as an Amish man, if only because he was sporting the sideburns at the time.
actually, I dance like a madvillian even when I haven't been drinking, so really I can't blame alcohol. this particular move definitely looks ethanol-inspired, though.
Reason #2
Reason #1
So I Don't Dance Like A Fool At Parties

this was from two years ago; my best costume since the year I went as a sorority girl. It may be hard to tell from this angle, but I went as Duffman. Yes, those are full cans of beer attached to a belt around my waist. Someone else at the party went as Marge, and apparently by this point I had acquired her wig. my friend J went as an Amish man, if only because he was sporting the sideburns at the time.
actually, I dance like a madvillian even when I haven't been drinking, so really I can't blame alcohol. this particular move definitely looks ethanol-inspired, though.
Reason #2
Reason #1



1 Comments:
Your friend looks alarmingly like Chris Elliott. Not that Chris Elliott is really ever that alarming, except maybe in "There's Something About Mary."
Post a Comment
<< Home