a case for leaving early on friday
is the world going haywire anywhere else? our servers keep going up and down, the phones are wacky, and I did a whole bunch of work cutting things to fit a certain part when it was the WRONG PART (but somehow looked exactly the same, just subtly smaller, and in the same place as all the right parts).
also, to update my search for a mortgage expert, I just spent far too much time on the phone with some hyper young woman who kept calling me "sweetie" and was trying to convince me that an interest-only mortgage had lower interest payments than a conventional mortgage. No, I'm sorry, sweetie, the Mortgage Expert bus left you behind, sputtering and blinded by diesel exhaust--don't breathe too deeply, those particulates cause cancer. And next time don't try to jack a math geek with your numerical hand-waving, nor try to soften us with your false friendliness. People who have never met me and have only spoken to me for seven seconds are not allowed to call me sweetie, hun, or any of the other terms of endearment you used.
I'm not ordinarily this snappy with others, but mortgage experts are tops on my shit-list right now.
also, to update my search for a mortgage expert, I just spent far too much time on the phone with some hyper young woman who kept calling me "sweetie" and was trying to convince me that an interest-only mortgage had lower interest payments than a conventional mortgage. No, I'm sorry, sweetie, the Mortgage Expert bus left you behind, sputtering and blinded by diesel exhaust--don't breathe too deeply, those particulates cause cancer. And next time don't try to jack a math geek with your numerical hand-waving, nor try to soften us with your false friendliness. People who have never met me and have only spoken to me for seven seconds are not allowed to call me sweetie, hun, or any of the other terms of endearment you used.
I'm not ordinarily this snappy with others, but mortgage experts are tops on my shit-list right now.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home