2.10.08
Previous Posts
- clockwork
- the cost of four letters
- I'm supposed to be reading right now
- Cringe: the home edition
- Friday is the new saturday, except with more work
- we shall end this destructive conflict and rule th...
- I got nothin' else to give
- are you there god? it's me, cakebrain
- this cup is made from 10% or more of recycled pape...
- mario kart and red wine
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:




2 Comments:
That is really, really funny but also really, really sad all at the same time.
today's This American Life had the best explanation I've heard for the financial dark age we've found ourselves in.
And that, too, is sad. When your heaviest hitting journalism is done by the Daily Show and This American Life. Sigh.
Post a Comment
<< Home