15.8.07

I couldn't live without the things that made my life what it is

Our new york trip was brilliant and emotional and we saw lots of people and learned a lot. For example, the best piƱata fillings are: candy, peanuts, free condoms, and little liquor bottles. Last night I planned to post a flurry of pictures and stories from the trip, but the trip got to me first: crashed-out tired. For now, some videos of Bri and I flying through the air will have to suffice. He was the only one of our quartet to successfully grab the bar again--I had two attempts that looked like this.

stay tuned. details to follow shortly.

UPDATE: I uploaded katie's video, too. I think her's is my favorite so far--the music turned out SO well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Brown said...

It was so fun meeting you guys! I hope you enjoyed the Freak.

1:19 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

really great to meet you too! the freak played coy, but it was an experience. Actually "coy" is an understatement: he stood perfectly still with a shield in front of his body the whole time. Which, if I had been dodging paintballs all day, I would do as well.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Terroni said...

looks like wicked fun was had by all

9:31 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

it was. highly recommended to all.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home