30.7.07

nyc vs. ypsi IV - the tour de france showdown

(note: in this installment of "nyc vs. ypsi" the mighty bri is replaced by bradley: nyc architect, former roommate, and the guy who really got me into riding bikes)

july 17

jw: all I have to say is: half the dudes in the overall top-20 right now are spaniards and TXURRUKA is my new favorite last name.

bradley: What is that; zure – rooca? I want to be a Basque when I grow up.

jw: I dunno, but I bet it could be mispronounced "you rock-a" or "chewbacca"

b: What was the U2 album, Zooropa? Maybe they got the name from this guy?

jw: ah, zooropa. my first intro to johnny cash.

july 30

jw: chewbacca (Txurruka) won most aggressive rider.

b: Goes to show – don’t fuck with the wookies.



previous installments of nyc vs. ypsi

1 Comments:

Blogger Terroni said...

this is fabulous.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home