stockholm syndrome
is it possible to be strongly apathetic? for the sake of this argument, I'll assume yes. c'est vrai. This is how I've been feeling at work since I returned from belgium: I have a lot of work to do, but can't seem to motivate myself to do any of it. I don't seem to care all that much, except for the looming idea that it's all waiting for me, hence my apathy must be quite strong to keep me from getting it done. Apathy? I'll show you apathy. For reasons unknown I started wondering where anthony michael hall went after the '80s, so I looked him up on imdb. why? do I really care?
yo la tengo, carry me away.
yo la tengo, carry me away.



2 Comments:
You're stalking Anthony Michael Hall?
That is impressive procrastination.
this is not something I would bring up in general conversation, but weblogs should be shameless to be interesting, I think.
Post a Comment
<< Home