catch the spirit.
with unprecedented quickness, I have uploaded our travel pics to flickr. Now I'm disgruntled because flickr wants me to pay them money so I can organize my photos. bah.
In other news, I predict the demise of Spirit Airlines within the next three months. My clue? When I try to call them to find out why they cancelled our flight to san fran, they give you the message "due to unusually high call volumes, no agents are available at this time. please try again later" at which point they hang up on you. It's been this way since yesterday afternoon. Warning! Warning! Danger, will robinson! red flags galore.
In other news, I predict the demise of Spirit Airlines within the next three months. My clue? When I try to call them to find out why they cancelled our flight to san fran, they give you the message "due to unusually high call volumes, no agents are available at this time. please try again later" at which point they hang up on you. It's been this way since yesterday afternoon. Warning! Warning! Danger, will robinson! red flags galore.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home