here on our mountainbed of leaves
as it would happen, I had to retest today. so it goes. but I still made my skydive in the afternoon, so all's well that ends well (though I still haven't analyzed today's data yet).
so! in preparation for my trip to japan, I am easing my way into the 13 hour time difference by staying up late tonight. this will involve coffee, brandy, and a midnight showing of eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. and, since I got a drunk dial from brian at the early hour of 9pm (!!), I don't think he'll be helping me stay awake tonight. methinks he'll be in bed before midnight. sucka. katie, on the other hand, is living it up with friends in chicago this weekend. I suspect we will be chatting circa 2am. anyone else I know, give me a call! (oh who am I kidding--very few people read this on a regular day, and very fewer on saturday nights)
I'll try to post from japan. no promises, but damn it be fun.
so! in preparation for my trip to japan, I am easing my way into the 13 hour time difference by staying up late tonight. this will involve coffee, brandy, and a midnight showing of eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. and, since I got a drunk dial from brian at the early hour of 9pm (!!), I don't think he'll be helping me stay awake tonight. methinks he'll be in bed before midnight. sucka. katie, on the other hand, is living it up with friends in chicago this weekend. I suspect we will be chatting circa 2am. anyone else I know, give me a call! (oh who am I kidding--very few people read this on a regular day, and very fewer on saturday nights)
I'll try to post from japan. no promises, but damn it be fun.



2 Comments:
i just have one question for your skank-ass. who were you on the phone with at 2:19am this morning? me. that's who. i may've been drunk at nine, but i'd been drunk for hours already! it started about five really, while traipsing through ny with accomplicenewyork.com. check it out. it's a hoot. anyway, the point is, i have the endurance of an undergraduate senior frat boy. thank you very little for the confidence. have fun in the land of smaller people.
it's true. you got my back。
ーじょhn
Post a Comment
<< Home