through the alleyways / to cool off in the shadows
photographic tour of nyc: volume III
it was a drizzly, cool weekend, so this time we concentrated on indoor activities (sadly, no kickball this time). in apparent contrast to the previous pictorial tours, these all have people in them. must be a result of not traveling alone. and lots of drinking.
serious face competition with josh from osmium (he won this round, but I anticipate a rematch)
our solo outdoor activity: ted leo @ the seaport (thanks to josh for the tip; he's the mad hookup for concerts in nyc)
until next time (hopefully sooner than not), thanks to friends new and old. I can't promise the same level of fun if/when you visit ann arbor, but I do know a killer cocktail bar.
it was a drizzly, cool weekend, so this time we concentrated on indoor activities (sadly, no kickball this time). in apparent contrast to the previous pictorial tours, these all have people in them. must be a result of not traveling alone. and lots of drinking.
serious face competition with josh from osmium (he won this round, but I anticipate a rematch)
our solo outdoor activity: ted leo @ the seaport (thanks to josh for the tip; he's the mad hookup for concerts in nyc)until next time (hopefully sooner than not), thanks to friends new and old. I can't promise the same level of fun if/when you visit ann arbor, but I do know a killer cocktail bar.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home