I surrender to this tragic mess
approximately a year ago I entered the 1990s and got a cell phone. shortly thereafter, I received my first text message, which I didn't even know I could do on my phone (no one ever accused me of being a tech-whore). imitation being flattery and all that, in the style of one of my fave weblogs I present to you text messages saved in my phone over the past year:
out sick. Beach!
what you should expect after a vegan christmas: a fridge full of salad greens and tofu
on the bright side, my eco-footprint is significantly lower now that I don't have electricity
you're a fatty. love that joker!
same to both of u, respectively. With pudding.
either i'm really super tired or i have a concussion
))<>((
so excited to see you I just wet myself.
drinkin tequila. you?
dismissed from jury duty. sweet.
I'll be your brown body radiation.
out sick. Beach!
what you should expect after a vegan christmas: a fridge full of salad greens and tofu
on the bright side, my eco-footprint is significantly lower now that I don't have electricity
you're a fatty. love that joker!
same to both of u, respectively. With pudding.
either i'm really super tired or i have a concussion
))<>((
so excited to see you I just wet myself.
drinkin tequila. you?
dismissed from jury duty. sweet.
I'll be your brown body radiation.



1 Comments:
you missed one:
fucked up. talk tomorrow. your msgs are funny! organs...talk soon. miss you. pus.
Post a Comment
<< Home