22.8.06
Previous Posts
- I'm on my way; I don't know where I'm goin'
- I made myself so sick / I wish I'd stayed asleep t...
- the day I tried to live
- the things I fear wouldn't seem so near
- we're captive on a carousel of time
- and the seasons, they go round and round
- she's every poor boy's dream
- you talk like a noose
- on a holiday / so many miles; looking for a place ...
- what do they know anyway / you read it in a book
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:




2 Comments:
Somebody should compile (if they haven't already) a compendium of all the ridiculous scenarios we find ourselves in feeding our desperate crave for the wi-fi.
agreed. it's a sitcom episode waiting to happen.
Post a Comment
<< Home