drink up, baby, stay up all night
in light of my pending trip to nyc, where I lose my alcohol virginity once again, I present my Reasons to Start Drinking Again:
- martinis with Katie
- all that great wine I bought as a reward for not drinking!
- Arbor Brewing Company
- Young's Double Chocolate Stout
- scotch.
- free drinks during international travel
- sake in Japan
- tom&jerrys with Bri at Christmas
- going to Miller's bar in Dearborn with Lynn
- Stella with Alissa
- 40s of PBR at Jeff's birthday
- mulled wine
- champagne toasts at weddings and new years
- because my mom drinks more than I do right now
- I really want to try more good tequila
- all the good beer on tap at Slows BarBQ
- manhattans
- never got to try Karen's soco punch
- red wine is good for your heart....or something like that
- 'cause red bull tastes like shite
cheers!
- martinis with Katie
- all that great wine I bought as a reward for not drinking!
- Arbor Brewing Company
- Young's Double Chocolate Stout
- scotch.
- free drinks during international travel
- sake in Japan
- tom&jerrys with Bri at Christmas
- going to Miller's bar in Dearborn with Lynn
- Stella with Alissa
- 40s of PBR at Jeff's birthday
- mulled wine
- champagne toasts at weddings and new years
- because my mom drinks more than I do right now
- I really want to try more good tequila
- all the good beer on tap at Slows BarBQ
- manhattans
- never got to try Karen's soco punch
- red wine is good for your heart....or something like that
- 'cause red bull tastes like shite
cheers!



3 Comments:
hey, j-dub, when are you going to be in nyc? i’ll be in the nyc area (in nj, really, about 30mins away) for thanksgiving.
actually, I'm there (here?) right now, be here through monday morning.
i like manhattans, too. you really do go for old man chic, don't you?
Post a Comment
<< Home