sound it off / in threes
the birthweek draws to a close; I am weary and happy. Three things to close the week:
1) My birthday party last night at Slows was a smashing success, but I promised certain people not to post about it until I get pictures from them. Sordid details next week.
2) I close my birthweek by driving out to Pittsburgh to see some dear friends who recently moved out there. Road trip with 3 others in my Ford Focus (recently dubbed Snappy!) + lots of new killer mix CDs from friends (Zombies, Manitoba, Bob Dylan, and more) = an excellent weekend all around. I hear the Warhol museum is the bees knees.
3) they got me a sugar-free cake for my birthday today at work. God bless those beautiful people. The question is: how much maltitol can you consume before the onset of gastric distress?
1) My birthday party last night at Slows was a smashing success, but I promised certain people not to post about it until I get pictures from them. Sordid details next week.
2) I close my birthweek by driving out to Pittsburgh to see some dear friends who recently moved out there. Road trip with 3 others in my Ford Focus (recently dubbed Snappy!) + lots of new killer mix CDs from friends (Zombies, Manitoba, Bob Dylan, and more) = an excellent weekend all around. I hear the Warhol museum is the bees knees.
3) they got me a sugar-free cake for my birthday today at work. God bless those beautiful people. The question is: how much maltitol can you consume before the onset of gastric distress?



2 Comments:
happy end of birthday week.
Just saying malitol gives me gastric distress. Happy Pittsburgh, Johnny Pie! (Not to be confused with Johnny Cake.)
Post a Comment
<< Home