the laws they've changed now
things not to do on a Friday if you actually want to get work done:
- start the day with a lovely cup of green tea (actually, that's usually a good start to the day, but didn't work in this case).
- sign up on emusic.com for their 2-week free trial. Spend the next hour downloading one or two tracks from tons of bands you've always been interested to hear. Manage to use up your 40 free downloads in the first day of your trial period. Promptly cancel your account.
- read the news.
- add a few newly downloaded tracks to a mix CD playlist you've been compiling.
- email a friend or two, lamenting how you're not getting any work done.
- write a post about it, too. Might as well let the world know you're a slacker.
- eat breakfast.



1 Comments:
You must work from home if you're downloading music.
If I could download at work I would get fired, seriously. I wouldn't do a damn thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home