the devil's in the details
the story of my birth, 28 years, 4 hours, and 57 minutes ago (as recounted by my mother via e-mail today):
I do believe it was 6:56 a.m. First pain was at 3:15 and you were delivered before 6:56. We got to the hospital around 6 or so and they asked if I wanted anything for pain. I said no. Less than 1/2 hour later I was asking for pain medication, they checked me and said no, it was too late. They threw some scrubs at your Dad and told him if he wanted to be at the delivery he better hurry up!
to this day, I don't like being late.
I do believe it was 6:56 a.m. First pain was at 3:15 and you were delivered before 6:56. We got to the hospital around 6 or so and they asked if I wanted anything for pain. I said no. Less than 1/2 hour later I was asking for pain medication, they checked me and said no, it was too late. They threw some scrubs at your Dad and told him if he wanted to be at the delivery he better hurry up!
to this day, I don't like being late.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home