final countdown
the last additions to my Counterintuitive Rewards Program:
2002 Egervin Egri Bikavar "Bull's Blood" - Hungary
2003 Concha y Toro Marques de Casa Concha Merlot - Chile
The Bull's Blood was by recommendation and I am quite intrigued by it. Plus, it was fairly inexpensive, so I helped myself to a moderately priced Chilean merlot, too (I got merlot just to spite the Sideways crowd).
So, one month to go. 11/12ths of the way there. If all goes as planned I'll be sipping my first drink with Brian at 12:01am on Nov. 20th, somewhere in NYC (but not at the Royale; sorry, Bri). I'm open for recommendations for what my first drink should be. I'm tempted to say a gin martini or scotch, but it'll probably be a beer (I've missed it the most during my sabbatical). Stay tuned for the next 4 weeks for reasons I should and shouldn't start drinking again. Hopefully I'll be able to dig up some photos for reasons I shouldn't. heh.
2002 Egervin Egri Bikavar "Bull's Blood" - Hungary
2003 Concha y Toro Marques de Casa Concha Merlot - Chile
The Bull's Blood was by recommendation and I am quite intrigued by it. Plus, it was fairly inexpensive, so I helped myself to a moderately priced Chilean merlot, too (I got merlot just to spite the Sideways crowd).
So, one month to go. 11/12ths of the way there. If all goes as planned I'll be sipping my first drink with Brian at 12:01am on Nov. 20th, somewhere in NYC (but not at the Royale; sorry, Bri). I'm open for recommendations for what my first drink should be. I'm tempted to say a gin martini or scotch, but it'll probably be a beer (I've missed it the most during my sabbatical). Stay tuned for the next 4 weeks for reasons I should and shouldn't start drinking again. Hopefully I'll be able to dig up some photos for reasons I shouldn't. heh.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home