cuando llegare
Happy new year, y'all. Here are a few of my personal goals for the next few months (because, really, why choose an arbitrary timeframe of a year? goals need to change over time):
To Do:
- Do figure out how to add parents as friends on facebook so they don't feel rejected, but keep them from seeing anything that they don't want or need to know (it's in everyone's best interest).
- Do add more positive, upbeat music to the work mix for winter. Initial thoughts: some Motown, Manu Chao, and a bit of reggae and ska.
- Do think of winter weather as quiet meditation rather than icy death.
To Don't:
- stop wearing all dark clothes when running at night, especially when wearing that ninja mask-like balaclava I got for winter. It makes me look like a criminal on the run.
- stop drinking brandy like I'm still on vacay.
To Do:
- Do figure out how to add parents as friends on facebook so they don't feel rejected, but keep them from seeing anything that they don't want or need to know (it's in everyone's best interest).
- Do add more positive, upbeat music to the work mix for winter. Initial thoughts: some Motown, Manu Chao, and a bit of reggae and ska.
- Do think of winter weather as quiet meditation rather than icy death.
To Don't:
- stop wearing all dark clothes when running at night, especially when wearing that ninja mask-like balaclava I got for winter. It makes me look like a criminal on the run.
- stop drinking brandy like I'm still on vacay.



1 Comments:
Nice list. I just bought a ridiculously bright yellow fleece for night running. It's a safety thing too. it's hard to see runners at night when they wear dark clothes.
Post a Comment
<< Home