hip in their old age
this is an email from Katie's mom:
On another note, I was listening to your ceremony mix albums and recognized Arcade Fire. Dad and I heard them on Austin City Limits on TV and were really impressed. If I were to buy a couple of their albums, which ones would you recommend first? -Mom
[insert sound of jaw hitting floor]
On another note, I was listening to your ceremony mix albums and recognized Arcade Fire. Dad and I heard them on Austin City Limits on TV and were really impressed. If I were to buy a couple of their albums, which ones would you recommend first? -Mom
[insert sound of jaw hitting floor]



3 Comments:
You also made an observation at your reception about how hipsters would love (ironically) that our parents/-in-law were dancing to the same Arcade Fire. Or something to that effect.
ha! I'd forgotten about that.
That's awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home