time frames / relativity
At the climate change conference Katie was given a free LED home light bulb, which uses about half the power of a compact fluorescent, contains no mercury, and lasts for 25 years. Twenty-five years!
Wow, I said to her, this is a family heirloom now. We'll have this at home longer than our kids.
She replied, "Yeah. If we're lucky."
Wow, I said to her, this is a family heirloom now. We'll have this at home longer than our kids.
She replied, "Yeah. If we're lucky."



3 Comments:
25 years? That's crazy. I'm worried my kids will stay with me longer than that too.
It is crazy. I got several a year ago. None of them were near as bright as they said, and they only lasted a couple of months. A couple of months!
a couple months! blast. Now we'll have nothing to leave to our grandchildren.
Post a Comment
<< Home