14.11.08

str8 against h8



Don't fuck with the texting generation--they'll find a million ways to use that number eight against you.

Lot's of rallies tomorrow and we're going to the one in Detroit (City Hall, 1:30pm). What good does it do to protest another state's proposal? Dunno. But I think we're all disappointed in California.

Cali! You let us down! Now you're just as bad as Michigan!

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I know. It's so dumb and disappointing. I guess I can't feel superior, living in Iowa, but I guess I just thought California was better than that.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Terroni said...

how was the rally?

12:23 AM  
Blogger j-dub said...

it was sleeting out, so it made me happy I had rain pants. In spite of that, about 200 people showed up, which was awesome. The most touching parts were the parents who got up to speak for their gay/lesbian kids. Good stuff.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home