Thank you. You have successfully submitted your ESFP Proposal.
and with that, my future research funding is in the hands of others, and it is a mere 18 hours until we begin driving through the changing leaves to the upper peninsula, a respite from the pounding and pace of classes and research, to ponder the rheological properties of pannukakku with rasberry jam.
Katie's best friend is getting married in the Keewenaw peninsula on Friday. Saturday is the reception, where we've been told the entertainment will be a talent show involving everyone. K and I have been preparing for weeks. See, the bride-to-be is a huge Trekkie, so we thought it only appropriate to reenact various Star Trek love scenes. The Klingon mating ritual scene will be the last and, I suspect, the favorite.
Enjoy fall, y'all, wherever you may roam.
Katie's best friend is getting married in the Keewenaw peninsula on Friday. Saturday is the reception, where we've been told the entertainment will be a talent show involving everyone. K and I have been preparing for weeks. See, the bride-to-be is a huge Trekkie, so we thought it only appropriate to reenact various Star Trek love scenes. The Klingon mating ritual scene will be the last and, I suspect, the favorite.
Enjoy fall, y'all, wherever you may roam.



3 Comments:
will there be video of this wedding/talent show?
oh, how I hope there will be video.
That sounds hilarious. I agree, we need to see the video after.
I know that someone, somewhere took a video, but alas I know not the person.
Side note: it turned out to be a talent competition, and we won.
Post a Comment
<< Home