'cause I don't believe in jinxes
Tonight we have someone coming to look at the house for a second time. Which must mean he's interested. Or just bored and likes to hang out with us.
Today at lunch my fortune cookie said: "You will profit soon from an investment opportunity."
If you take "profit" and "investment" in the loosest definitions possible, this could bode well for us.
Today at lunch my fortune cookie said: "You will profit soon from an investment opportunity."
If you take "profit" and "investment" in the loosest definitions possible, this could bode well for us.



5 Comments:
I'm sending DTMFA house vibes your way.
Tons of them.
I admit I had to google DTMFA, but it was completely appropriate and will now be absorbed into my lexicon (abbrevicon?).
good luck!
any news?
well, looks like the guy is interested, but also interested in a few other places. There's no shortage of available houses in the area, for sure. Still, I'm cautiously optimistic.
Post a Comment
<< Home