30.10.08
Previous Posts
- you have dreams, some more practical than others
- Thank you. You have successfully submitted your ES...
- our band could be your life
- 'cause I don't believe in jinxes
- memories from japan
- bringing back the old man chic
- friday afternoon distractible stories: How I Becam...
- the best friend test
- finances: to care or not to care
- clockwork
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:



3 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
heh...thanks Dave.
today someone on the panel talking about strategies for graduate success said that when she arrived at one of her first classes at cal tech in mechanical engineering, the professor wrote an equation on the board and said, "if you don't know this, you don't belong here." and she didn't know it. but she survived and got her ph.d. :)
your little guy is awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home