19.3.08

stand by.....stand by.

whilst drinking the inaugural spring sangria at dominick's:
"The IUD is like the Death Star of the uterus."
I can't remember who said it, but I know it wasn't me: I'm not that clever. I was clever enough to write it down because I knew it would be otherwise lost to the depths of marinated fruit delicious haziness.

4 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I just drank something called a Sangria shot this weekend. It tasted like fruit punch.

12:50 PM  
Blogger David Chin said...

LOL. a friend of mine had an LJ post about a misaligned IUD. i think that was the most explicit TMI i'd read. unfortunately, you have to friend her on LJ to read it.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Long_Division said...

I just spent waaay too long trying to come up with a Norplant/Star Wars analogy. No luck.

5:06 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

Norplant is like the Force. It penetrates us, surrounds us, binds us....scratch that.

Norplant is like the light saber in R2D2's head...NOOOO.

Norplant is like the Rancor monster. Only a jedi could get past it.

Weak, but I'm stopping there.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home