4.6.07

you're all alone, and so peaceful until...

this was waiting for me when I got into work this morning. does anyone else get voice mails like this or is it just me? this kid sounded like he was about nine years old.
"yo, forgot the money, dawg? I want it by this thursday or you're DEAD. I'm gonna shoot your ass. I want the money, just to be clear, and by thursday, once again...and if you don't...I'm gonna shoot the crap out of you. Bust in, steal everything you got and shoot you upside your head. Peace." - sunday 12:18pm

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh. something tells me "dawg" wanted that message. he's going to be real sorry. come thursday, that is.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better pay him dude. :)

11:31 PM  
Blogger Terroni said...

He ended it with "Peace" so I think you're okay here.

When they leave a long, rambling, threatening message like that and then say "Turmoil"--that's when you start to worry.

11:12 PM  
Blogger j-dub said...

i did love the "peace" tag-on.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home