21.5.07
Previous Posts
- my baby takes the morning train / he works from ni...
- dead leaves and the dirty ground when I know you'r...
- happy birthday america, you're good enough for me
- instant karma's gonna get you
- caveat emptor
- blowout denial
- start by admitting that something isn't right
- blasted earth, all immersed
- fill me up with things that are true
- in every cradle there's a grave now
View
[Im]perfect Articles - mike & noah make a walking artgallery in chi-town. I own six of their shirts at last count.
Read
and the sadly somewhat defunct:



2 Comments:
Well then...yea for the guy who got the new camera.
I have a digital camera battery charger, if he should need such an item. I'm refusing to return it to the ex who has the camera. Because I'm just that mature.
craigslist's "free" section is good for those types of items. very cathartic.
Post a Comment
<< Home