24.9.06

static fades and purple bleeds to white

fantastic signage, and your engrish lesson of the day.

for the love of...don't feed the pigeons! think of the children!


james brown had it almost right. it ain't a man's world...


I think this is the place that send me the spam e-mails

this sign really falls apart at the end. and I haven't any idea why the brackets are there.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it *is* the business suit's world, and we're going to take it back from him!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, the japanese sure are fucked up. so long as they keep paying you, i guess.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed--down with the suits!

and they're not fucked up; just really zen. plus their body clocks are 13 hours off of ours!

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have totally been [trying to figure] out how to "shut up the taste of beef"!

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that's what i saw demonstrated with ted turner on the martha stewart show the other day...

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home